HOw To RANDOM LETTERS TO THE FARM



This tree died in the drought of 2011, but because it was hidden among other trees, I didn’t realize it was dead until a recent storm snapped it in half.

Dear Tree;
I’m sorry for your loss but I will replace you and the others that were lost, with two dozen more.
With Regret, 1st Man


Here is one of several empty birds’ nests, around the property.  Once covered and protected by leaves, hidden from predators, they are now empty and their occupants, hopefully, flying somewhere South for Winter.

Dear Birds;
Please come back this year, I promise to have a birdbath for you to use and some feeders full of wonderful food.
Thank you, 1st Man


The grass is all brown and dormant for Winter, nothing much to do with it now.

Dear Big Green Zen Machine;
I hope you have a nice rest this Winter since all the grass is not growing, but get ready for a fun filled season of mowing next Spring when everything is growing once again.
Ever Yours, 1st Man.


What do you suppose lives in this ‘hole’?  Or what is going in and out of it?  It’s a hole in some brush that has an obvious path.  Hmm, did I hang around long enough to look in there?  No.  I have visions of shining a flashlight into it and having two glowing eyes looking back at me.  No thank you!

Dear Creature Living in the Brush; 
Can we agree to all just live together in peace and harmony?
I won’t bother you and you won’t bother me.
Oh, and please don’t bring your friends.
Cautiously Optimistic, 1st Man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut