HOw To SEEDS OF THE MONTH FOR FEBRUARY

Seeds of the Month for February 2013
It's that time again!  My Mike the Gardener Seeds of the Month arrived
(and early this month, that was a surprise).

For this month they are:

Thyme, (no variety)
Leek, "Large American Flag"
Squash, "Round Zucchini"
Watermelon, "Black Diamond"

I always ask for comments from anyone who has grown these varieties.  As I plan the plantings, for Spring, Summer and Fall, I will look back on the blog for tips and advice that any of you have left.  Thyme I know about, I've never been around growing leeks in any garden so I'm not sure about that one.  I've grown zucchini and helped my grandfather grow it, but this is a round variety.  Lastly, I've heard of black diamond watermelon but not sure about it either.

Thanks ahead of time!

Seeds rule!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut