HOw To A HANDMADE SEED SURPRISE

A little seed love!
Anyone who follows the blog knows that I love when I get my "seeds of the month" shipment in.  Imagine my surprise when I got home recently and found an unexpected package of seeds!

But these beauties came courtesy of "Bee Girl", Melissa, author of the always inspiring blog, Sky Minded & Ever Growing

The fact that these were hand gathered and even hand packaged in homemade seed packets by her, means more to me than any seed I could ever get from the store.  So now, I'll have some more great seeds to use in planning our garden in the Spring.

She sent organic and even heirloom varieties of the following:

 Radishes - Cherry Belle
Kale - Red Winter and Red Russian
Turnips - Purple Top White Globe
 Beets - Early
Tomatoes - Yellow Taxi

When we (hopefully) eat some fabulous meals featuring these veggies, we'll have her to thank for it.  In exchange for her seed love, we're sending some blog love her direction!


Thank you "Bee Girl".
Everyone, check out Sky Minded & Ever Growing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut