HOw To MIX IN A JAR GIFT PACKAGES



I mentioned in one of my pre-holiday posts that we were making several of our gifts.  Well, since the gifts have been given, I thought I'd share some pictures of what we did.  I'm sort of known among my friends and family for the mix in a jar recipes.  Most of the ones we use are our own recipes that we have tried out and made to use just for the jars.  Here is the dessert jar we made, it's a jar of chocolate chip cookie bar mix...dump the jar in a bowl, mix with some wet ingredients and you end up with a giant chocolate chip cookie/brownie hybrid.






This one is our version of I guess what you could call something similar to hamburger helper.  This one is actually a goulash mix.  Just add hamburger, some tomatoes, water and this jar of mix and you've got a great meal ready to eat.  The one with the bow tie pasta in it was a special request from a dear friend who loves it, it's a turkey pasta dish.



Once we got them done, we got them organized.  These ten (we made sixteen total), represent dinner and a dessert and so that's how we packaged them.






Here they are with their labels on, and some other decorative elements, along with a small jar of sugar scrub that I made as well.  Details on that one coming in a separate post.  I put them on a cardboard circle, and then we filled them with paper shreds and wrapped them up with basket wrapping.



Finally, they are almost finished in this shot, just before we put a big red bow on each one.  We ended up with eight gift "baskets" like this to give out.  I believe everyone we gave them to enjoyed them. They were certainly made with lots of care and love, and really, that's what it's really all about, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut