HOw To THRIFT STORE SILVER TRAY HAS A HOME


The silver plated thrift store tray I blogged about HERE has a new home!

It's on the coffee table in the living room at the farm, and looks exactly as I had hoped.  Sort of shabby chic/casual.

Now I need to figure out what to put on it.  Seems like everything I put on it took away from the beauty of the tray.  There is the obligatory tea service but again, I put some china tea cups on there, and it just didn't look right.  Then I put a glass dish on there but being clear, it sort of just blended in with the silver.  Not sure what other options there are.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut