HOw To BERRIES, THUNDERSTORMS AND SNAKES, OH MY




So I get to the farm today.

Forgot my gloves for the berries, so I have stained fingers which by itself isn't the end of the world except we were meeting friends for dinner...strike one.







Then the weather started getting dark and it began thundering...strike two.









Then I almost stepped on this 5 foot long snake that was slithering into the underbrush...strike three.








decided it was best to call it a day...I did however get a lot of things done this weekend and I'll share those in posts later in the week.  Check out yesterday's post of the weekend plans for the update on what I was able to check off my list.

OH, and if anyone can identify the snake, it would be appreciated.


Update:

It's apparently a "Rat Snake" as they call them in these parts.  Also known as "Gopher Snake" (thanks Granny!) and "Chicken Snake", probably based on what they eat.  As long as it's not "People Snake", I'm ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut