HOw To BLOGGER ISSUES

Apologies for posts that show up but aren't there and comments that have been deleted, or show that I replied and the replies are missing.


Blogger assures me they are working on the issue.

UPDATE:  Seems to be working now, but I lost all the comments I had replied to last night from the last few days, so bear with me as I re-reply (I don't think that's a real word, ha).  I also lost some comments on a post I had today, and the post wasn't being indexed (whatever THAT means) so I had to re-post.  Those comments were lost but I can cut and paste them from a copy I made before I deleted and re-posted. 

It's always something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut