HOw To CEDAR HANGER RINGS IN THE FARM CLOSETS

Cedar hanger rings
Has anyone ever used these?  I found them on sale at a store and I thought we should try them out.  They are fresh cedar rings that you simply put over your clothes hanger.  They don't interfere with putting your clothes on the hangers and I guess they keep clothes fresh and of course repel moths.  It's definitely an interesting item and cedar has long been used as a repellent in homes around the world.

There were 20 rings in each package (I bought two packages) and so I put a few on some hangers.  I must say, from the time I put them on until we left, they made the whole closet smell of cedar.  It was nice.  If nothing else, I guess we'll just leave them on and enjoy that fresh smell when we open the door.  It reminds me of an old cedar closet or cedar chest.

So this got me to thinking, are there any other suggestions for things like this to keep in closets and/or drawers?  Maybe more cedar?  Any essential oil?  Not for mice per se, but just other creepy crawlies and flying things?

Cedar hanger rings in closet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut