HOw To SEEDS OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER


Seeds of the month for November
Got this month's batch of seeds from the Seeds of the Month.  Always a fun day when I go to the mailbox.  I usually always ask via a blog post about them each time I receive them, but this month, at least I know what they all are, LOL.
For this month, they are:

Pepper, "Jalapeno Early"
Onion, "Evergreen Bunching"
Tomato, "Marglobe"
Basil, "Large Italian Leaf"

Anyone used these particular varieties of each of these veggies (and herb)?  I'm curious about the tomato for sure as I haven't ever heard of this "Marglobe" variety that they shipped?

Thanks as always for any tips and suggestions!

Seeds rule!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut