HOw To STORMY WEATHER BRINGS RAIN

Stormy weather coming
I love stormy weather.  I don't want the damage of course, floods and hail and all that bad stuff, but I do love a good thunderstorm.  When I was at the farm trying to get some yard work done (of course!), there was a big storm brewing, so I snapped some pictures to share.  I love taking pictures of a storm as it's approaching and getting darker and darker.  I think what I've always liked about them is the contrast of the clouds as the lighter ones resist as long as they can, ultimately giving way to the darker ones.  This particular storm system gave us a good 1/2" of rain (and nothing bad) so that was nice.

Storm clouds over the house
Even though it's approaching Winter, we've had a pretty dry Autumn so far.  We definitely needed the rain for the plants and trees and most importantly, the aquifer that is a 150 feet below us.  Water is a gift whenever it arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut