HOw To BIRTHDAY TODAY


Today is the day, for better or worse LOL, that I came into this world.  A year ago, I was in the midst of the closing process, with all the drama that was inherent in that.  Wasn't even sure it would end up happening.  And now here I am a year later, we own it and are gradually turning it into what we had always dreamed of.  I can't think of a better gift than that!

I will be taking the day off from work and from blogging while we go visit King Tut!  Yeah, what can I say, I'm a nut for history.  We've been fortunate to have the major touring King Tut exhibit here in Houston, at the Museum of Fine Arts, since last October.  It ends in two weeks and we want to make sure we don't miss this perhaps once in a lifetime experience to see the grandeur of the "boy king".
King Tut - photo courtesy of National Geographic
It's funny, there was a time in my life that I was leaning toward pursuing a degree in archeology, but I didn't.  Now I live vicariously through historical exhibits such as this.  Hmm, now that I think about it, isn't gardening a form of archeology? We're just digging up different stuff?  LOL!
It should be a fun and memorable way to spend my birthday and that's only part of the day, not sure what else is planned, but we'll see how it unfolds!

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut