HOw To INSPIRATION THURSDAY, FLOWER GARDEN

Beautiful flower garden
Here is a flower garden that I really like.  It's obviously more organized and formal than ones that I have shown before, but it's still just so pretty.  Maybe it's the Autumn/impending Winter doldrums setting in.
I can't WAIT until next Spring.  I want color!

It's not a bad idea, to carve out a little square patch of land and just experiment with flowers.  I do love the hedge behind it but I know I do not have that in me to pull off.  But it would make a nice cutting garden of sorts.

Today is blog day off, so I'll be back tomorrow and respond to all of your comments and have some new posts as usual.

Enjoy your Thursday, it's almost Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut