HOw To SEEDS OF THE MONTH


Got the October batch of seeds from the SEEDS OF THE MONTH club.  As I always do since I've been getting these, here they are for this month:

Amaranth, "Red Garnett"
Parsley, "Forest Green"
Rutabaga, "American Purple Top"
Cress, "Wrinkled Crinkled"

And also as always, I ask you for gardening tips, harvesting advice and just general information on growing them from those that may have first hand experience with any of these.  Any cooking and/or eating tips on the veggies if anyone has any?  I'm not sure I know what Amaranth is or how it's used and I'm almost certain I've never eaten a Rutabaga.

Thanks as always!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut