HOw To HOMEMADE BREAD

Homemade Bread Loaves
2nd Man spent the rainy day baking, and I spent the day running in and out of the kitchen taking pictures for the blog.  I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy.  :-)

Here is some of the bread he made.  It was SO good.  We have had it sliced and toasted for breakfast the last couple of mornings, and a few slices with dinner.  It's so nice to wake up to the smell of bread baking in the oven...

One of these days, I'll have to get him to give me step by step instructions and let me take photos...if he slows down long enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut