HOw To PAPER TOWEL HOLDER MAKEOVER




This isn't a thrift store find but it was in the clearance bin at a discount store.  I loved the design but the black left me a little nonplussed.  The price was right though...it was on clearance for $5.00, marked down from $20.00.  I'll take 75% off any day, ha.

Black was not an issue, I figured I would just pull out my trusty can of apple red Painter's Touch Rustoleum.







About 10 minutes later, here was the painted end result.  I just love this color red, and it totally changed a boring black metal bargain find into...







...the perfect paper towel holder for the kitchen!  Best of all, it matches the COOKBOOK HOLDER I painted in the same color last month.

(I'm sensing a red theme in the kitchen!) 

Painting stuff with spray paint is so easy, it's really changed the way I look at the things I find.  Now I see things for their shape and design instead of the color.  I figure just about anything can be painted whatever color fits our design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut