HOw To SEEDS OF THE MONTH


Almost missed it this month, but here it is, this month's batch of seeds from the SEEDS OF THE MONTH club.  Not only do I love it when they arrive in the mailbox (it's like Christmas!), but I love sharing them and getting advice.

This month brings the arrival of the following varieties:

Pea, "Sugar Snap"
Cabbage, "Late Flat Dutch"
Broccoli, "Waltham 29"
Kale, "Dwarf Siberian"

Anyone grown any of these vegetables and/or varieties?  I always like to ask so I can see if there is any advice you all can give on best methods of planting, growing tips, etc.  I'm never sure what is best for Fall planting, or Winter, or wait till Spring, etc. and so I have to divide them up into what I can maybe plant in the Spring or save until later.

Thank you, as always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut