HOw To WHAT IS THIS CALLED?


Can someone tell me what this is called?  Not the clock or vase, LOL.

It's a piece of crochet (I think?) that my Grandmother made.  My Mom had it in storage for a long time and we pulled it out recently when we were looking for something to put under the glass on this end table in the guest room.  I'd like to buy/find some more or at least something similar, assuming they aren't outrageously priced of course, to put elsewhere in the room.

I just don't know what to call it when I'm looking for it online or even at a thrift store/tag sale.  I'm assuming it has a name of some sort, or a style or description, just don't know what that would be.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut