HOw To GOODBYE WHITNEY HOUSTON


I don't often put current events on my blog, because that's not what it's supposed to be about, but when I heard this tonight after I got back from the farm, I felt I needed to.

Whitney Houston was the soundtrack of my youth, from high school and into college and thereafter, her music was always there in the background.  I fondly remember the very first CD player I ever owned, I asked for it for Christmas from my parents because I wanted to have her album on CD so badly
(remember, it was a new fangled gadget at the time, ha).


Another fun memory I had was when she came to Houston for a concert.  I saved up for weeks to buy an 'almost' front row seat.  She was singing "Greatest Love of All" and was just finishing the song.  As soon as there was a lull in the music, I stood up and shouted
"I love you Whitney!" and she replied back "I love you too baby...."

I know she had a troubled life in later years, and I truly hope she finds the rest and peace that seemed so elusive to her.  Her music will live on forever and I know that it will make smile the next time I listen to one her songs...speaking of, I think I need to go do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut