HOw To INSPIRATION THURSDAY, A COTTAGE GARDEN

Cottage Garden, courtesy of:  Garden Web
Now, please don't think this is our cottage garden, ha.  It's a picture I found online while looking for fence ideas recently.  If ever there was a picture that inspired us to create something of beauty, this would be it.

If I could come up with something half as nice as this, I'd be happy.  I just love the colors, the variety, the random nature of the design...just very pretty!!

OK, blog day off today, so I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut