HOw To MASON JARS WITH NUMBERS

Photo courtesy of: Pottery Barn
This is one of those pics that I saved when I saw it because it just looked so neat.  I figured a stencil and some paint, it can't be too hard to accomplish.

Now the big question, how to use it?

In the picture, I think it's just sort of random, but I was thinking they could be really nice as table markers if you had a large gathering?  Or maybe individual place settings at the table?  Perhaps you could use letters and organize your pantry with some sort of code system?  We'd love to do this as soon as we get settled into a routine.  Now I just need to come up with a great use for them.

What do you think?  Any ideas?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut