HOw To PARTY / PICNIC TREE TABLE IDEA

Photo Courtesy of:  Sunset
Recently, I blogged HERE about our tree and how we hoped to put a table under it to make it into an outdoor dining area.  NO, this isn't what we did, ha, but we did find this picture online.  We love the more informal and casual look of this kind of setup.  We could totally see something like this underneath the tree.  It even has a pea gravel "floor", which several of you suggested.  Add some overhead lanterns and some white Christmas tree type lights wrapped around the branches (as was also suggested by several of you) and we would be good to go.  I'd even like to add some billowy fabric for a canopy to make it desert chic (another awesome suggestion!)  Now, I just have to keep my eye out for a table that is similar to the one in this picture.  So what do you think?  Is this a good inspiration for our picnic tree area?  We want something not quite so formal, something that fits a more rustic farmhouse.


That's something I'm always trying to look for online, something that the moment I see it, I go "THAT'S exactly the look we want".  Then I have a record of it here and I can look back and, hopefully, recreate it.  Now I just need to do a little retail therapy and find a table and some bench seating (love that part) like this...and some plants...and some lanterns/lights...and a whole truckload of pea gravel...and then all we'll need to supply is the manual labor, ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut