HOw To VEGETABLE CLOTH, THRIFT STORE FIND, PROJECT SUGGESTIONS?

Vegetable Cloth / Towel
I found this at the thrift store (75 cents!) and just had to have it.  What is it?  I'm guessing it's a towel, or some sort of cloth?  It's made of a semi heavy cotton and measures 16" x 30".

So my question is; what could I do/make with it?  Anyone out there in a crafty frame of mind and want to offer up a suggestion or two or three?   

I'm sure an obvious choice might be a curtain but there aren't any windows it would fit and it would look odd from the back anyway.  So comment away with suggestions! Who knows, you might see your suggestion created (eventually).  Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut