HOw To COLD BUT BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY

I'm sure some of you may have heard about our rare snowfall, yep it snowed in Houston. We have some pics to share in a later post, but here is a quick one (click to enlarge):

Snow in downtown Houston
This was Thursday night as the snow started to fall.  I wasn't going to take pictures because, well, it was night and we're in downtown, but I thought I'd try.  Turns out the flash reflected off the snowflakes and made for a really cool picture.  Anyway, that was just the beginning.  Will have a "snow post" later this weekend including pictures from in town and pictures from 2nd Family.



The weather for the next week is amazing. This is what we wait for around these parts.   

So today it's off to the farm to check on things and see what I can continue doing in the barn/workshop while it's cool and I'm not sweating my you know what off.  Hope you are warm and your weekend is off to a great start.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut