HOw To FLOWERS AROUND BENCH, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Every Thursday we like to post a picture of something we've found online that inspires us to do something similar at the farm. Sort of our own blog bulletin board so that we can eventually look back and someday, hopefully anyway, recreate it...enjoy!



Regular blog readers know that I have an obsession fondness for flowers and benches.  Here's the best of both words.  The best part of this is we are halfway here!  I moved a concrete bench almost identical to this over to the future bee yard.  It's sitting in a spot like this. I'd love to plant some flowers that could grow like this, even if they are annuals. 

In my head, when I moved the bench to where it is now, this is what I imagined. The area is part shaded, part sun.  

What kind of flowers are these? Any suggestions for something similar?  I didn't want lower flowers around it, I kind of wanted it surrounded just like this, that fills in and is tall-ish.

Be inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

HOw To HORTON HEARS A WHO FLOWERS IN BLOOM