HOw To PIMENTO CHEESE SPREAD

Pimento cheese spread is one of my guilty pleasures.  For 2nd Man though, not so much.  He said it tastes like the middle of an olive, which in a way makes sense since the red thing in middle of a green olive is usually a pimento, ha!

For those in other parts of the country (or world) who haven't heard of it, it's a Southern staple for sure, a mixture cheddar, mayo, pimentos and other goodies.

Pimento Cheese Spread
I bought some this Thanksgiving and put in a bowl.  I think I ate most of it, I even put some on a slice of bread and ate it like a sandwich. 

Price's Pimiento Cheese Spread
This is the brand I usually buy because it's good and is made with real cheese and all natural ingredients.  Honestly though, I've never made it from scratch, I just buy good tasting brands. That being said, maybe 2nd Man needs to have some homemade spread to realize how good it can be?    

I know I can Google it of course but I'd like to try something that someone we know has tried and can give firsthand reviews of how good it might be. 

Does anyone have a good recipe?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut