HOw To VINTAGE STYLE METAL SIGNS AND THE WEEKEND SO FAR

So I went to the store recently looking for deals.

They had a stack of those old style metal signs, replicas of those that used to hang on barns and gas stations etc.  New of course but made to look rusted and distressed and "vintage".  

I looked through the stack and thought to myself "well if they have any that make sense to have, then I'll get them".

Behold!

Jeep metal sign
2nd Man and I both drive a Jeep.  His is the fourth he has had and mine is the first and I love it too.

Having a vintage "JEEP" sign makes perfect sense! 

John Deere metal sign
And then, um, well, hello?!?!?  For those who follow the blog know that I love my Zen Machine, which of course is a John Deere X320 riding lawn tractor.

I guess you could say it was a "sign", LOL!

I'm not sure where these will go.  They are large, about 3 feet across.  They might be cool on the porch but I think the John Deere would be neat in the mower shed.  Of course now I think we need some more.  Coca-cola perhaps?


It's been a good weekend so far, clear, warm, and just beautiful.  More of an update tomorrow! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)