HOw To APOTHECARY JARS DEAL
We wish we could say this was a trash room find but we bought these...but a person in our building posted an email to the residents that she had some items for sale and among them were these.
When we saw saw the picture, we immediately said YES!
![]() |
| Assorted Apothecary Jars |
A set of five apothecary jars. Or maybe not so much a set, since they are all different but they are beautiful. The skinny one is more than two feet high.
We've never had these types of jars but know they are wildly popular in decorating now. And the best part? $10 each. I'm pretty sure that's a good deal, I've see the tall for for $39.95 or more in stores.
Not sure how many we will keep in town at the apartment and how many will make their way to the farm, or even how we'll use them for that matter, but we think we scored a most excellent deal on these!
We've never had these types of jars but know they are wildly popular in decorating now. And the best part? $10 each. I'm pretty sure that's a good deal, I've see the tall for for $39.95 or more in stores.
Not sure how many we will keep in town at the apartment and how many will make their way to the farm, or even how we'll use them for that matter, but we think we scored a most excellent deal on these!


Comments
Post a Comment