HOw To BEAT THE COLD

Yep...this is our forecast...



Today, a high of near 80 (could break a record I fact)...with temps dropping overnight to 40 (they say temp should drop 40 degrees in about 20 minutes once the front passed through).  Then it won't get any warmer on Sunday than Saturday's low and we have a freeze Sunday night into Monday morning.  

Then upper 20's on Monday evening.  

So today it's off to the farm to undo hoses, shut off valves, and wrap a couple of faucet heads.  This isn't pipe bursting weather but it's easier to do this in the warm weather now before the deeper cold hits in January.  I hate doing this stuff in the cold, my fingers always feel like they are freezing, ha.  

I'll harvest what I can from the garden too.

More later, as I'm sure tomorrow will be bundled up inside where it's warm!
Our apologies for being cold in 30's when we realize so many people are in sub-zero temps. Our hats, coats and gloves off to you...I don't know about 2nd Man but I would surely freeze up and wither away like a late season bloom if I was in sub-zero temps.  We don't know how you do it!


More later today or tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut