HOw To KITCHEN WISDOM SIGN

I posted an image of this a couple of years ago but it was in the background of another photo...so I thought I'd give it its own post now for those new to the blog too...we love it.

Kitchen wisdom
I bought it for 2nd Man as a birthday gift...or anniversary?  Valentines Day?  Christmas?  It was one of them for sure, ha.  It now hangs directly over the stove at the farm so we can both be reminded of the important things (and reminds me to help wash).  

So it got us to wondering, anyone have any witty or neat kitchen/cooking sayings?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut