HOw To MAGAZINE RACK TRASH TO TREASURE FIND

Regular readers know that I have a new favorite place to look for bargains...our downstairs trash area!  Our building has trash chutes on every floor and they feed into a separate room, but for boxes and other things that people can't put in the chute, there is an area (indoor) near the loading dock, for people to put things they don't want.  I've found several cool items so far.


And here is what I found the other night.  A wire magazine rack.  It's in perfect shape.  I guess someone just didn't want it.  They just tossed it in with a bunch of boxes and so I saved it from the landfill.  
  

Not sure if I'll paint it.  It's a stainless color metal and I think with the wire design, it might be hard to get the paint on all parts of it.  Or maybe it would be cool and give it a distressed look.  For now, it's perfectly fine the way it is. We'll find a great spot in the kitchen to put some cooking magazines. 

Or maybe I'll put it beside the bed for some gardening magazines, ha!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut