HOw To STORING CANNING JAR RINGS AND LIDS

Since it was still hot and humid outside, it was a good time to do some things inside.  One thing is since I cleaned up all the clutter last year, it was time to start organizing.  

One thing we had was a box or two full of random canning jar rings and lids.


Recently, I found these large "decorative" Mason jar storage jars. I believe they were most likely made as canisters for the kitchen but I had a different use for them in mind.  

Mason Jar storage jars
I figured they would make the perfect storage for that mess of lids and rings!

Canning jar lids stored in jar
Since the lids take up less volume, I used the shorter one...they fit perfectly.

Canning jar rings stored in jar
The taller one is perfect for the rings.  
They also fit perfectly! 

Now they can sit on the shelves in the mudroom and look nice while functioning as easy and quick accessibility to canning supplies.  

Never hurts to be organized AND pretty at the same time, right? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)