HOw To A BIT MORE DONE

 OK...so it was a much slower process than I realized it would be.  Perhaps I was wearing my rose colored glasses.  Or perhaps I was just worn out.  Either way, I got a lot done but it didn't seem like it when I looked around at the end of the day.  I wished I had "before" pics, I thought I already had them on the computer so I organized away and then came home and couldn't find them.  

So these are the "after" pictures.

Ikea shelving unit with storage boxes
This is one side of the sitting area off the master bedroom.  We already had the shelving unit.  We also already had the white storage containers (Ikea), they were just scattered all around.  Now with the sale of the house in town, they are together again.  These will provide all important storage in the small house.  We found the bulletin board years ago at a going out of business sale.  We stored it in the garage in town and to be honest, I forgot about it until we started packing up things.  It's large, about 5' wide, and fits above this storage console perfectly.  My idea for this sitting area is to make it my craft/office area.  The bulletin board will be a great place to pin things and ideas.  Hmm, I guess it's just like an old-school version of "Pinterest", LOL!


Shelves above bookcase
On the opposite wall in the sitting area, we have the same console/shelving unit and we put shelves above it.  They've just been collecting stuff piled up and so it was time to organize.  The jars on top are one gallon jars that we used to have dried herbs in (herbal crafting).  They will be filled again one of these days. 

On the second shelf are our binders of recipes, craft ideas, articles we've taken out of magazines, etc.  Several are even empty, just waiting for new ideas.  I didn't get to the shelving unit below but it will be a work in progress as it will house all our crafting supplies.  As I find them in various boxes, I bring them here.  More on that in a future post.

In the end, I emptied two large boxes and put up a bunch of little stuff in other drawers, rooms, etc. I almost have the foyer/entry way done as well, so that's good.


Bees were good, everything else looked good.  Could have made more of a dent if I had gone Sunday (or spent the night) but it was Valentines Day after all.  

Hope you had a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut