HOw To BLUE AND WHITE COLLECTION
We had this stand that I picked up somewhere once upon a time. It was brown and I spray painted it white a couple years back. I still wasn't sure what to do with it but when organizing things a few weekends back, I ended up putting it in the corner of the master bedroom. We decided to use it for the blue and white pieces we've collected over the last couple of years.
Most of these have actually been given to us by special friends (a few of you out there!). It made for a nice way to display them because they mean something.
![]() |
| Blue and White ceramics |
We have a great little piggy bank. The star shaped box actually opens and is filled with wax and a wick. Then there is a pair of candlesticks of course, a candle holder that you can carry around, and one of our favorites, an egg shaped container to put small items in. Since the bedroom is decorated in blue and white, this seemed the perfect place for it...and it seems everyone has an unused corner in a room that something like this could fit in.
It might look a little empty now, but the best thing is, we have room for more!

Comments
Post a Comment