HOw To MYSTERY CAT

So last weekend, as I walked around the farm, just to take a break and check things out, I was taking photos of various parts of the property as I often do.


This was just one of the many photos I took that day.  I was back on the computer later, loading them and quite often, I zoom around in the pics to see more details.  When I zoomed in on this one, I saw a surprise:


This mystery cat!  

I did not recognize it as one of 2nd Family's cats but just in case, I sent them the photo.  Nope, not one of theirs and not one they have ever seen!

How weird is that?  I suppose with 11 acres, there could be some random feral cats roaming around at any given moment, but in the few years we've owned the property, we never seen one. It's not in any other photo either.

Ghost cat?  It sure was giving me the eye, LOL! 

Very strange but, being cat lovers, we're OK with a feral cat or two or three, especially if they start to take care of the mouse population.

TGIF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut