HOw To OFF TO THE FARM

I love this stylized image of a farm, if only it could be this colorful and orderly
ANOTHER day of cleaning up the house at the farm.  Let's see, this posts at 10am, so I will have been there for about 2 hours.

It will be another beautiful day (wish I could be outside doing stuff) and so the windows are open and I'll be tackling the kitchen and dining room and if I have time, the mudroom and porch.  

Let's hope for nothing creepy crawly in drawers or cabinets!
I'll be back late this afternoon and have some more posts.  And of course a longer post with more "before and after" photos soon.  

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut