HOw To OFF TO THE FARM

I love this stylized image of a farm, if only it could be this colorful and orderly
As this posts, I'm off to the farm today.  2nd Man is again staying in town.  There are some things he just isn't meant to see, LOL!

So I'll spend another day, hopefully in coolish weather, sorting through more stuff and finding a home for it.  My main goal today is to get the beds (or at least one) cleared off so that we can go back to spending nights out there.  Or more immediately, so I can go out one Saturday here soon and spend the entire weekend finishing it up.  It's funny how when you are moving stuff, any flat surface becomes a great landing pad...and then a Jenga tower. And that's what the beds (and dining room table) have become.

I'll be back late this afternoon and have an update later and with more "after" photos.  And I'll make sure I take "before" photos this time too.

Hope your weekend is a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut