HOw To BARREL JAR STORAGE


I have a fetish.  Now don't go all 50 Shades of Gray on me, it's a JAR fetish.  I love storage jars because I like being able to see what we have (and how much left).  Recently, I found these great "barrel jars" by Anchor Hocking.

Anchor Hocking Barrel Jars with Handles
I bought six of them for the farm (they were on sale at HomeGoods).  We filled three of them (well, looking at this photo, maybe "filled" is not 100% accurate, LOL) with lentils and rice.  The other three are waiting to be filled.  Then I got out the handy dandy label maker and printed up some clear labels.  2nd Man loves the handles because he can pull one off the shelf and carry it quickly to the counter. We are hoping this keeps the bugs out and they are definitely 100% mouse proof so that's good.  

It's a (small) part of cleaning up and organizing the mudroom/pantry at the farm. Of course, I only did this one shelf once we got the jars but I'll keep chipping away at it!  Good weather is here for the weekend, a bit cool according to the forecast, but that's OK, we'll take it.  

Gotta get that house straightened up before Spring comes so I can focus on the outside then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)