HOw To CITY OF COLORS

A very dear friend of ours, who is vacationing in Mexico this week, sent this picture to us and I thought it was so pretty, I wanted to share it with others who might not know about this beautiful Colonial city in the mountains.

Guanajuato, Mexico
The city is Guanajuato...click HERE for the Wiki entry about it.  Being up in the mountains, she said the mornings are in the low 50's and afternoons are in the 70's.  Sigh.  Beautiful, perfect weather...

Anyway, enjoy this little bit of another country!

And speaking of country (ha), it's off to the farm today for me.  2nd Man has to work so he'll be in town.  Boo!  Tomorrow we have a 4 year old's birthday party to attend so that means today is my only day out there.  2nd Family said that since there hasn't been any rain, the grass has barely grown.  I think I'll focus on other things if it looks like it doesn't need it.  I have a plan for the fruit trees that will require weed eating, rocks and mulch, ha.  

Updates as I can.  Enjoy your weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut