HOw To AMAZING SQUASH ARBOR, INSPIRATION THURSDAY


Last Thursday, I posted the image of a really neat arbor that had small pumpkins...then I found THIS. How unbelievable is this?  I wish I knew the original source/location.  I just found it on a Pinterest board and the link to it was a dead link.  This almost looks surreal doesn't it?  At first I thought they were those paper lanterns...then I realized they were gourds and squashes of all types and shapes and colors.

Would we have this on the farm?  Um, no, I can say we'd never be able to have anything like this...the ground isn't conducive and more importantly our weather isn't conducive.  But we could possibly do something on a much, much smaller scale.  I'd sure love to see something like this in person, it's almost magical!

Have a great day!

Be Inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut