HOw To OFF TO SEDA BOLSA

For those new to the blog, Seda Bolsa is our farm name.

For the first time in several weekends (three? four?) today is beautiful and clear and relatively cool.  Woo hoo!  So as this posts automatically, we're at the farm, 2nd Man cleaning and me doing the outside stuff.  There is a 50% chance of rain on Sunday.  Of course that means there is also a 50% chance that it won't, but still, I need to do as much as I can, 'just in case' I can't be outside on Sunday.

Farm sky and happy sigh
My list grows ever longer but I've pared it down to the essentials for today:

First on the list, a little Zen Machine time (riding mower)
Then mow (push mower) inside the garden and edge around the raised beds.
Next I want to clean out the beds of dead plants and weeds that took over.
Then, taking seed garlic and shallots and want to get them planted in a bed.
Lastly, I'm planning on getting some holes dug for some of the plants so that the next time I go out (Sunday, hopefully), I can plop them in the ground with half the hard work already done.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Update above!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut