HOw To QUILTED STUFFED ANIMALS
| Quilted stuffed animals |
These are a couple of stuffed bears that my Mom found once upon a time. They aren't family heirlooms or anything like that, I think she found one at a tag sale and another at a thrift store, but we like them. They are on the guest room bed at the farm, which contains a lot of my Mom's favorite pieces of furniture and her favorite colors, pink and yellow. We were going to get a few pillows but...
| Farmhouse guest room bed |
...every time we look at them on the bed, it makes us think that they seem kind of lonely. So, we'd like to add a few more. I'm sure I could find some on eBay or Etsy but I'm not sure what they call these? They are handmade of course and made using scraps of fabric just like you would find on a quilt. Does anyone know what they are called, in general, so that I could find more online?
Comments
Post a Comment