HOw To VINTAGE CLOTHESLINE POLES, INSPIRATION THURSDAY


OK, so this might be an odd inspiration, but it reminds me of my Grandparents.  My Grandmothers (both) had the T-shaped galvanized metal poles for their clothesline.  I remember one of my Grandmothers wondering why they couldn't be painted?  She wanted either a green one or a red one.  Well flash forward to when I saw this and I was reminded of that time long ago.

Sure, we don't have a washer at the farm.  But we do have one in town, and we have a car, and we're out there almost every weekend...so why couldn't we take a load of wet clothes to the farm when we head out in the morning, and hang them up to dry?

I found the perfect spot at the farm for a pair of poles.  Then I remembered this picture I saved a couple of years ago and so I did some Googling.  While I couldn't find a red one, I did find a green one!  And they are regular galvanized metal poles.  A modern take on the old style poles of my youth.

Shhh, don't tell 2nd Man but I'm going to see about ordering two of them next month.  Can't wait to get them in the ground.

Have a great day!

Be inspired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut