HOw To CLASSIC GARDEN BENCH, INSPIRATION THURSDAY


Many of my inspiration posts involve seating.  I'm not sure why, I guess I just feel like yards and gardens and just about any outdoor space, need spots to sit and relax.  Or observe.  Or rest.  Or doze off.  

With our heat, we can't really have a metal bench, at least all metal, because it would leave blistering marks in the Summer.  So I've always been partial to this style.  Not sure what it's called, I've always said it was 'vintage style' or 'classic style'.  Now, I need to find a place that has lots of these for sale (and for not so much $, LOL) so I can put them all over the yard before next Spring.

Hope you are having a great day, I'm going to catch up on comments tonight from the last few days.  Computer access has been limited, my apologies.

Be inspired!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut