HOw To FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY

Hobart the cat
Here is Hobart, doing his best Darth Vader impression.

He's is the funniest little (or not so little) cat, he just sits and watches.  Watches everything we do.  We call him the 'watcher' and say that he's trying to learn how to run the house so he can take over some day.  He also follows us (me usually) all over the place. He'll get up when I get off the couch and run along beside me and follow me into the kitchen and sit there.  Then he follows me into the bedroom and sits.  Then he follows me back to the living room and lays down by the door.  In those moments we call him "Lassie".

Silly kitty!

Smile, it's Friday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut