HOw To GARDEN SCARECROW, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Scarecrow in garden, image courtesy of Southernliving.com
OK.  Silly inspiration but hey, if you've always wanted one, then that makes it valid, right?  So for  the longest time I used to have a fascination with scarecrows.  Loved seeing them as a kid.  Some kids are scared of them but I guess the ones I saw were never scary.  Anyway, as I grew to adulthood, I never gave it much though.  And to be honest, even once we bought the property, and I was dreaming of gardens, I didn't think about it still.

Then one day I saw this picture on a gardening website and I told 2nd Man, that's it!  We need a scarecrow at the farm!  I'm not sure if they really work, but they look great and I've got a big spot in the future garden that one would look perfect in.  Now I just need to figure out the easiest way to make one.  Looks pretty simple to me.  A cross of some sort and some old clothes.

What about you?  Ever had a scarecrow?

Have a great day!

Be inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut