HOw To CRAPE MYRTLE AND YARD ART, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Crape Myrtle and Garden Implement, image courtesy of SouthernLiving.com
Here is a picture I found online once that appealed to me.  But as much as I love the Crape Myrtle tree and how pretty it is, I think I love the old, rusted farm implement just as much.  I've always liked the look of something that is old and abandoned.  Some people might see it as junk but I think, done correctly, it can be a neat focal point in a yard.  

I suppose that someday, I could ask around the area and see if anyone has anything like this that they want to get rid of.  I consider it a kind of garden art of sorts.  It somehow seems appropriate?

Be inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut