HOw To I HAVE GAS

Bet that got your attention, ha.

John Deere out of gas
You know, last weekend I got the mower back up and running and used it to clear a trail or two and of course to pull the cart while watering and moving stuff around.  Well, what WAS a full tank of gas when I started that, was about half used up.  I parked it, covered it and waited for the next use.  So this weekend, I was out on the Zen Machine, have a great time as usual and finishing up the mowing.

While mowing along one of the fence lines, it sputtered to a stop.

CRAP!!!!

I checked the gas level.  Empty.  Sigh.

I forgot when I hopped on it that I had filled it up the last time BUT had used up about half of it.  So, begrudgingly, I made the 3 acre walk from where it died to the shed with the gas can.  Then I made the return 3 acre walk carrying the nearly full five gallon gas can.

Now I have gas!  Rest assured I won't be making that mistake again!
On the upside, it was good exercise.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut