HOw To RETURN OF THE NOSEY COWS

Nosey cows
They're baaaack...

I forgot to post this when it happened, hence the green grass even though we are now in the middle of Winter.  But I figured better late than never.  The cows had been grazing on another part of their property so I hadn't seen them in awhile.  But they came back and as usual, they spent their day grazing and 'observing' my every move in the garden area.

Fast forward to this weekend.  I was at the farm most of Saturday working in the garden area and doing other little projects and guess who came over to the fence to visit?

Friendly black cow
This one was curious about what I was doing and came right up to the fence to say hello...literally.  I heard some mooing and turned around and took the pic.

Pretty Texas sky
It was a beautiful day Saturday and supposed to be even prettier for Sunday.  It was partly cloudy, there was a nice breeze and it was cool.  I almost forgot we're still in the middle of January!  Two weeks ago it was pipe busting polar vortex weather and now it's gorgeous and Spring-like.  Of course, I'm sure 2 weeks from now it will be cold again (though here's to no more polar vortexes!).

Hope you are having a good weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut