HOw To BASKETS IN THE KITCHEN
| Baskets in the Kitchen |
Recently, we decided to get some more baskets for use in the kitchen. We had a few, but since they are always handy for baked goods, and occasionally for other uses, we decided we want to try to keep several different styles. So, over the last few weeks, I've been hitting up tag sales and thrift stores on the search. I've even pulled a couple we had in storage and various locations around the house in town and I've put them all together in one place; the top of the yellow hutch in the kitchen at the farm.
I've been trying to get shapes that are useful for the different things he bakes. A couple of big round ones for round loaves of bread, some long narrow ones for baguettes, some oval and square ones for biscuits and rolls, and some deep round ones for muffins and scones. We just throw a dishtowel in the bottom and then fill them with delicious things fresh from the oven. I decided to keep them all in the kitchen and grouping them all together in one spot keeps them not only convenient for use, but it looks like we have a collection of some sort. In a sense, I guess we do!
Comments
Post a Comment