HOw To BEES WAX LUBRICATING COMPOUND BY LUNDMARK

Beeswax Lubricating Compound
Have you all ever used this stuff?  I just discovered it the other day at a local hardware store (mom and pop type store, not the big box type).

I used it on some wood screws and they screwed into the wood perfectly without even drilling a pilot hole first.  I'm going to try it next on a drawer on a piece of furniture that is constantly sticking.  It looks like it has a long list of uses, and I'm looking forward to trying them out.  I like that it's all 100% natural, no chemicals, nothing that will hurt you or the environment. If you can find some, you should try it, it's pretty neat.

It would be even neater if we could sometime get this from our own hives!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)